[OM] Re: Photo against aquarium glass

Subject: [OM] Re: Photo against aquarium glass
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 01:52:47 -0800
Scott Peden wrote:
> Moose, thanks for the link to MBA, I'll leave the Mono pod then, look for a
> rubber hood, Polarizer, but it is already really dark, that might be counter
> productive?

I suspect it will be a dead loss, but I hate to be so negative. F3.5 @
iso 1250 is already not up to many of the dimmer exhibits. Throw away
another two stops?

And remember, these things are moving, some quite rapidly. And they are
3D, so if you go for large apertures, the DOF becomes tricky; you have
to nail the focus.

I'm not saying you won't get some good shots, but the dimmer stuff isn't
easy.
> Thanks for everything Moose,
I'm envious. I hope you have a really great time.

Moose