[OM] Re: B&W Monster

Subject: [OM] Re: B&W Monster
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 11:29:33 -0000
Dave - I haven't noticed a WTB on this list - keeping an eye out is hardly
enough.

AG - the front element may well be big, but I can't have you describing it
as nasty.  I know perfectly well why Joel won't let you look at his, because
if you were to do so, you would understand why it isn't nasty, it's
preciousssss.  Apologies to JRR Tolkien.

--
Piers