[OM] Re: Krappy exhibit

Subject: [OM] Re: Krappy exhibit
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 09:12:48 EST

In a message dated 3/1/2007 5:21:55 A.M. Central Standard Time,
chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Unfortunately the image display size is defaulted to a screen with much
more resolution than I have (1152x864) and no scroll bars are provided.
Makes it very tough to view.

Yes, I know. Sort of a PITA.   There are some of the images I  really like
and others on the other end of the spectrum.  I sent 6 images  and the one
selected, although pleasing to me, was not in my top 2 or 3.   Hey, but some
folks
like some of my work that I think is OK and don't get  excited about some that
I'm real pleased with personally.  It is nice  to put yourself on the playing
field, rather than in the bleachers and to get a  hit now and then.    And so
it is . .  .        <{8^)  Bill  Barber
http://www.aol.com.