[OM] Re: One last monster for the day

Subject: [OM] Re: One last monster for the day
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 07:53:13 -0800 (PST)
--- Donald wrote:
> Ouch. One of the best colour shots I've ever seen. Ever. Anywhere.
> I may be sick now.

My humble and sincere thanks for the complements from everybody.

Photography, to me, isn't a vocation, an avocation, a hobby or an
interest.  Photography is a passion of which I am enslaved to in my
lifelong journey of self-expression. To receive complements, such as
this, is both humbling and encouraging.  Humbling in that I don't
feel worthy of receiving this kind of praise for my work.
Encouraging in that it makes me want to do more of it.

AG

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.