[OM] Re: OT Probably controversial

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Probably controversial
From: "Scott Peden" <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 11:24:07 -0800
In regards to the Smart Car, Well, if Bumper cars is your idea of a freeway,
I supposed I'd be afraid in my little Nissan Pick up truck.

In person that car looked quite substantial, was up higher than ,y Nissan
and rocked less when I pushed against the side. And the view, almost no
metal/plastic to ruing anyplace you want to look.

WE got the redneck Yo Ho boys in their jacked up 4 x 4s here too. They try
to intimidate the Humm Vee's too let them by also.

I suppose they are for sale here in the US, one of the links that was in my
post showed them for sale and the one I got to look at had Nevada license
plates.