[OM] Re: [OT] Info on external HD's and monitors, please

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Info on external HD's and monitors, please
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 12:16:32 -0800 (PST)
Here is my solution to backing up files:
  I bought a WD HD from Circuit City for $80 after $20 off and $50 mail in
rebate.

  Here is the deal if anyone interested:

http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Western-Digital-External-Hard-Drive-WDG1U2500N/sem/rpsm/oid/145402/catOid/-12973/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do

  I am probably not telling you anything new, but according to wifey, there are
online backup services at minimal charge and I am going to follow her orders
and subscribe to one of them.  That elliminates the loss due to robery and I
think that is just a good additional form of insurance.

  I havent made my final move yet on the monitor front, but am going to follow
Steve's advice and not buy anything that my eyes havent seen...now where is the
closest CompUSA, I heard on the news that they are closing stores, so I might
get a good deal there...
  Thats all
  Boris

It's here! Your new message!