[OM] Re: B&W Monster

Subject: [OM] Re: B&W Monster
From: DACattani@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 15:33:25 EST

In a message dated 3/1/2007 4:29:59 A.M. Mountain Standard Time,
piers@xxxxxxxx writes:

Dave - I  haven't noticed a WTB on this list - keeping an eye out is  hardly
enough.

====================================
Yup, you're right on. I've been keeping my eye on eBay, but haven't  asked
the list. I suppose I've been a bit tentative about suggesting that  any list
member give up a highly prized piece of glass as the 24/3.5 shift  :-)

Now I see that there's one "up" on the bay, with a short fuse.

_http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=002&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3
AIT&viewitem=&item=120092708447&rd=1&rd=1_
(http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=002&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT&viewitem=&item=120092708447&rd=1&rd
=1)

Might try a low-ball on it, but I don't know the Seller... at least I don't
recognize the ID.

Dave in Denver
http://www.aol.com.