[OM] Re: Photo against aquarium glass

Subject: [OM] Re: Photo against aquarium glass
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 13:07:38 -0800
Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> Don't know what I'm looking at with 0199 but it sure is pretty.
Oh yes. In the jellyfish gallery, there was a display of jellyfish
expressions by artists. This is a rather large ceramic "jellyfish". I
too thought it was pretty, so took its picture.

Way too pretty for a Soho gallery, though. ;-)
> You're right, there are both duds and some real gems in there.

Yeah, I only posted it in this form 'cause Allen is off to the aquarium
so soon, has never been there and was getting all sorts of advice about
how to shoot there from folks who also haven't been there. I thought
some actual photos might be of help in getting ready.

I sometimes put lots of images in a gallery like this, it only takes a
few moments. Seeing and browsing through them "stuck up on the wall" in
that form helps clarify my feelings about them.

Thanks for looking.

Moose