[OM] Re: Grey water [Was: OT Probably controversial]

Subject: [OM] Re: Grey water [Was: OT Probably controversial]
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 09:21:05 +1100
Repeat - Australian native plants are VERY phosphate intolerant
having adapted to a low phosphorus environment (one of our biggest
imports is guano) and dumping greywater on my block would kill off
the vegetation and encourage rampant weed growth. Stray nutrients are
a major problem - the local lake is becoming an algal swamp.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx