[OM] Re: Grey water [Was: OT Probably controversial]

Subject: [OM] Re: Grey water [Was: OT Probably controversial]
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 09:25:45 +1100
I have a shady block on the south side of the hill (southern
hemisphere, remember). Dry, but not enough sun gets through the trees
to allow me to grow tomatoes.
We have mossies that can breed in plants like tree ferns which are
very good at retaining water. Sneaky little sods.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx