[OM] It's all over now

Subject: [OM] It's all over now
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 04:38:57 +0000
The big storm system pretty much completely fizzled out by the time it got
here; just rained on and off all day; not even a stiff breeze came up, so I've
taken off the Glock, put the Leica back on the office desk, and am about ready
to take off the jeans with the wallet in the hip pocket and get into something
less snug. Sad that in Missouri, Alabama and south Georgia lives were lost to
tornadoes, but all the OM gear here remains safe, if that's any comfort to
anyone.

Got the DVD today of "The Departed" from Amazon. I may just go flop in the
recliner, relax, and watch it on the big screen. It got good reviews and has a
great cast and looks like my kind of flick.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0407887/

It's been a long day.

Walt

--