[OM] Re: Shutter speed requirements [was: 3x21 tele converter]

Subject: [OM] Re: Shutter speed requirements [was: 3x21 tele converter]
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 19:04:25 +1100
Not me - got a 'one footer' lying in the 'garden' right now. Where'd
I leave that damn chainsaw.
Ours don't need a wind - the Mountain Grey Gums around here are
'shaped' by breaking off limbs which they do in the hot weather. No
warning - just crack-bang they explode. Scary things. Then the
parrots and kookaburras and possums take up residence in the hollows.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx