[OM] Re: The weather is here; wish you were beautiful

Subject: [OM] Re: The weather is here; wish you were beautiful
From: "Scott Peden" <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 00:51:26 -0800
I hope all is well. I'd rather do Earthquakes. Been through a couple of
twisters, 6 Hurricanes at seas and several dozen Earthquakes, including the
Alaskan, Whittier and Loma Preita (Oakland/San Francisco) Even hurricanes at
sea verses tornados......picture that! (most of the one at sea never got
over 110, but every one generated 30+ foot waves)

It's 1 AM on the left coast and I'm brain dead and I'm only up to 2 PM's
messages.

Likely I won't even see most of them, though I'll try to follow the threads
that people are answering that I started. If I said that in a confusing
manner, my apologies, if not.... I'm sure I'll post more at another time and
one of them will be!

Scott