[OM] Re: [OT] language help needed

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] language help needed
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 13:42:52 +0000
There are other ways of putting in English, Ralf, as implied by
AndrewF: e.g. "I love Nature"; "Nature is one my delights"; "Nature
pleases me".  I am sure that there are others.

It seems to me, albeit not a speaker of Italian, that your
translation talks about a return to Nature, which I suggest might be
different from what was origiinally meant.

If I use the Sherlock translation on my Mac (which uses Systran) I
get, "Mi diletto in natura".  Does that make sense?

Chris

~~ >-)-
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.