[OM] Re: [OT] Info on external HD's and monitors, please

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Info on external HD's and monitors, please
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 08:47:03 -0500
We have extra internal and external HDs on both our computers (I have
1.2 T on my upstairs machine) Acronis True Image backs up all changes
every day.  Yesterday, the 320G HD on my wife's machine wouldn't boot
(flashing - cursor on screen).  Installed new HD, ran acronis boot disc,
completely restored the drive to exactly as it was the day before the
failure.  Yes, having a backup plan is very, very good.  Acronis has
saved us several times.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon dot net