[OM] Re: It's all over now

Subject: [OM] Re: It's all over now
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 13:14:04 -0500
I read about DeBeers' market manipulation decades ago, in, of all
places, Penthouse magazine.  The story remains the same.  At the time,
it was dismissed as just another conspiracy theory, but it stayed with
me because it had the ring of truth to it.  Glad to see it reaching
more people.

I'm sure all those brides and mistresses will make better choices now.

ScottGee1
(who ain't holdin' his breath on that last point . . . )