[OM] Re: Photo against aquarium glass

Subject: [OM] Re: Photo against aquarium glass
From: "Scott Peden" <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 11:36:04 -0800
Sorry, I just checked the dates on my pictures and they show end of April
beginning of may.

BUT.... I have way to many things happening from 3-5 weeks early in my area
to discount taking a look earlier.

I've had 3 species that flower in the beginning to end of March in bloom in
January to the first week of Feb.

Maybe it is the cold, but the Fetid Adders tongue has a 3-5 week period max,
I have had it for 6 weeks and it was still in full bloom, better than I
usually see them at my last check 3 weeks ago.