[OM] Lunar eclipse

Subject: [OM] Lunar eclipse
From: "Scott Peden" <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 12:02:10 -0800
For those of you that just get hairy at the thought of a full moon, this
will cool your hormones, well, for a little while at least.

I haven't checked out all of the links here and am terribly behind in mail
but thought I should send this before it is too late to share.

Maybe us US Left Coasters will get a partial full moon, eclipse. I'm going
to pray for clear weather and shoot it!

Scott

http://snipurl.com/1bsxd
http://spaceweather.com TOTAL LUNAR ECLIPSE
http://spaceweather.com/eclipses/gallery_27oct04_page2.html
   Set aside weekend time for sky watching Saturday night,
March 3rd, there's going to be a total eclipse of
the Moon. The Moon will glide through the heart of Earth's
shadow and turn a beautiful shade of sunset red. Totality
can be
seen from parts of all 7 continents including
Europe, Africa, eastern half of North America.