[OM] Re: Olympus microscope adapter

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus microscope adapter
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2007 00:13:27 +0000 (GMT)
 Alan, slip of the finger...I did indeed mean Compensating eyepiece.
This is why I am really looking for a circa 1960/70 leica compensating
eyepiece. I can get reasonable results with a digital camera and Leica
"Goggles" high eyepoint occular....I just thought I would try to make
things "BLOODY DIFFICULT IF NOT IMPOSSIBLE" by trying to use 35mm film
with my Olympus cameras!
  It seemed like reasonable fun at the time :-0   Just attach camera to
microscope and away you go!
 It is one area where digital wins hands down...BUT I will NOT be
beaten.........
..............................John Duggan, Wales,
UK....................

--- Alan Wood <alan.wood@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> John
>
> I don't think what you mean by "eyepiece compensation" is what I
> meant by
> "compensating eyepieces".

Regards
  John Duggan,
     Wales, UK

All New Yahoo! Mail ? Tired of unwanted email come-ons? Let our SpamGuard
protect you. http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html