[OM] Re: T-28 cable extension anyone?

Subject: [OM] Re: T-28 cable extension anyone?
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 19:19:07 -0500
Hi ,
The Lepp II bracket has ball heads on the ends of the two flash mounts.  They
are no longer made but come up now and again on yabe (search stroboframe Lepp).
 I think Dean has at least a  couple of them (hmmm). I have one and it works
well.  Dean has mentioned this bracket a few times in his Xpol set-up.
Wimberely makes very versatile macro flash attachments that cost the earth.
You may have more fun your way though.
Mike
AOL at AOL.com.