[OM] OM another digi OM + 2 Sigma mirrors

Subject: [OM] OM another digi OM + 2 Sigma mirrors
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2007 07:54:01 +1300
Hi all

Just checked out my local photo store and find they are advertising a new
digi om with stabilisation. The interesting thing is that their link brings up
the
UK page

http://www.olympus.co.uk/consumer/29_SP-550_UltraZoom.htm

The reason I checked them out was to see if they were still listing a Sigma
600/8 lens I tested on my E-1.   Sat the rig on the top of my car as tripod.

Not impressed enough to buy. Not sharp enough for me; hard to focus - more
difficult  than the Zuiko 500/8.

They also have the same model lens in Minolta mount.

Brian