[OM] Re: Kodachrome question

Subject: [OM] Re: Kodachrome question
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2007 12:12:50 -0500
If you like Kodachrome, which I assume you do since you bought a half
dozen rolls, I'd suggest you load one into your M6 and have at.
You'll really get to see what that Leitz glass can do.

As to the processing, I'd give Dwayne's (in Kansas) a shout.  Probably
better to just send the mailer in another envelope directly to them.

http://tinyurl.com/2f9qg4

BTW, if you don't want to use it, let me know and I'll make you an
offer for the lot.  :D

And for you young folks, this is a good example of the fun you can
have as you get older.  Buy something, stash it somewhere, completely
forget about it and have the fun of finding it again!  Woo-hoo!

;o)

ScottGee1