[OM] Re: Did it again!

Subject: [OM] Re: Did it again!
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2007 11:41:32 +1100
Count me in - right-handed (strongly and left-eyed (strongly) and
totally unco-ordinated.
Hand-eye sychronisation is quite beyond me. My wife thinks that my
attempts to play tennis with her when we were first married (things
you do!) were possibly the epitome of clumsiness. I just couldn't hit
the nasty little thing. At all.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

On 04/03/2007, at 2:37 AM, Jon Mitchell wrote:

> Of course, there are a few people who are right-handed and left-eyed.
> I'm one of them.
Snip