[OM] Re: Did it again!

Subject: [OM] Re: Did it again!
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2007 00:53:47 +0000
I may be wrong claiming to be left-eye dominant. When I got to thinking about
it, I realized I wasn't once upon a time, back in my younger days, but became
so after an injury to my right eye. I'm nearly 20/20 from the left eye, but
have to have a corrective lens for the right one, which has a fair amount of
astigmatism, but I still don't have a problem shooting a rifle. And with a
handgun, I just tilt it a little to the left and tilt my head a little to the
right, then my sight line is right. Of course, it's always my left eye up to
the viewfinder. But I'm still right-handed and left-footed, and used to be
fairly well coordinated, but that's going away now too.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --