[OM] Re: Did it again!

Subject: [OM] Re: Did it again!
From: Jim Couch <zuikoholic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2007 18:20:38 -0800
I am also right handed and left-eye dominant. I can tell you from my
experience this is not the standard. Try using an older Nikon manual
focus camera left eyed, the wind lever needs to be cocked out from the
body to turn it on, and it will hit you in the right eye or right side
of the face. A lot of other cameras are awkward for those who are left
eye dominant. Likewise, try having a rifle (or handgun) instructor teach
to shoot, it drives em crazy! ;)

Jim Couch