[OM] Re: Stuff is getting expensive

Subject: [OM] Re: Stuff is getting expensive
From: "Lawrence Plummer" <plummerl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2007 23:11:50 -0800
I think you need to lower your quality demands, especially for something
like a step-up ring!  Just glancing at B&H, they have used General Brand
46-49mm for $3 (new is $5.95).  I picked up nearly the equivalent at
Glazer's in Seattle (Dot Line Corp.) for around $6 and it is a very nice
product.

larry