[OM] (OM) More electronic equipment

Subject: [OM] (OM) More electronic equipment
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 09:19:41 +1300
Hi all

I think it's safe to reveal this now as the vendor has made what seems like
satisfactory contact with me.  Using my son's computer last week hastened
the inevitable, and I have bought a younger machine than this 11 years old
Windows 95 unit.  Mainly matters of space being chokka. 8.2 GB doesn't go
too far these days, and 8.2 is all this motherboard can handle.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=89047661

I had planned to pay no more than $300, but the software made it seem
worthwhile to go the extra distance.  FYI, $500 here, is worth the following:

344.293 USD
439.370 AUD
261.176 EUR
176.960 GBP
2,690.62 HKD
8,382.51 UYU Uruguay Pesos

I can sell the VDU, as I have an excellent 17" Viewsonic flat screen E79f

By the way; I  noticed that I can't do a capital 8. I started a sentence with
an
8 and it is not caps !!

Brian