[OM] Re: (OM) More electronic equipment

Subject: [OM] Re: (OM) More electronic equipment
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2007 12:20:10 -0800
That looks like a pretty good deal Brian. Until very recently I was
using a 300MHz P4 with 512M of memory. The three things that motivated
me to replace it were: wanting to stay away from Vista, disk problems,
and wanting to replace the display but not wanting to put a new video
card in an old computer. It's performance was quite acceptable to me.
You should get quite a bit more performance out of yours.

Also it's probably been at least a month but thanks for posting the
link that lead to a couple ultrawide Zuikos  ;-)

-jeff