[OM] Re: [photo] lunar eclipse

Subject: [OM] Re: [photo] lunar eclipse
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2007 15:44:19 -0800
The Russian one is new to me and looks intriguing.

The Japanese one was sold under several names. I have one labeled
Vivitar and have sold an identical one labeled Cambron to a list member
a while ago. I'm sure the Rokinon is the same.

Plastic body and lens mount, but it doesn't really matter, as the
adapter is so small and light that one holds the lens.

Image is upright and correct side to side. Quality is about that of an
inexpensive spotting scope, I think. Certainly not up to high quality
scopes, but fully usable, cheap and light.

Here's what one looks like and the instructions
<http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/tech/Lenses/ScopeAdapt/>.

Moose