[OM] Re: Adaptoll mount question

Subject: [OM] Re: Adaptoll mount question
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2007 21:02:31 -0500
With most teleconverters the front side of the TC mimics the camera
mounting flange and the back side has a lens mount flange for a
particular camera brand.  Tamron Adaptall TC's, however, have a front
side that looks like the front side of an Adaptall mount and the back
side of the TC looks like the back side of an Adaptall lens without the
mount.  To install the TC you remove the Adaptall mount from the lens,
install the TC and then re-install the Adaptall mount on the back side
of the TC.

Got it?  They are a bit different.

MC7 = multicoated, 7 element.

Chuck Norcutt