[OM] Re: Adaptoll mount question

Subject: [OM] Re: Adaptoll mount question
From: "Allen Coltrin" <hjlantern@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2007 18:28:14 -0800
I think I mised something. What I need to know is what is the appropriate
adaptall mount to fit my E-330? I have a bid on one that is this one.

Tamron-F SP Tele-converter BBA MC7

Is this one for an Oly or something else. It was one of my impulse things to
bid on this TC. Do you know where I could find this information. I've looked
over several sites and searches and can't seem to come up with anything.

Any ideas? Thanks,
Allen

>From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [OM] Re: Adaptoll mount question
>Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2007 21:02:31 -0500
>
>With most teleconverters the front side of the TC mimics the camera
>mounting flange and the back side has a lens mount flange for a
>particular camera brand.  Tamron Adaptall TC's, however, have a front
>side that looks like the front side of an Adaptall mount and the back
>side of the TC looks like the back side of an Adaptall lens without the
>mount.  To install the TC you remove the Adaptall mount from the lens,
>install the TC and then re-install the Adaptall mount on the back side
>of the TC.
>
>Got it?  They are a bit different.
>
>MC7 = multicoated, 7 element.
>
>Chuck Norcutt
>
>Allen Coltrin wrote:
> > Hi everyone, I've been searching all the links I have and also a search
>and
> > find out what this mount belongs to.
> >
> > Tamron-F SP Tele-converter BBA MC7
> >
> > I need to have one to fit my Oly E-330