[OM] Re: Reviews of E-410 and E-510

Subject: [OM] Re: Reviews of E-410 and E-510
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 13:43:40 -0800
I agree with you and Olympus is not crowing about a new principle of
low noise sensor design. What we will see, I think, that reviews will
show lots of noise above ISO 400 if operating in RAW and the kind of
jpeg noise reduction we are seeing with other DSLRs and Oly's own
digicams resulting in some sort of compromise between  visible noise
and the smearing of a few megapixels of detail.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA