[OM] Re: Reviews of E-410 and E-510

Subject: [OM] Re: Reviews of E-410 and E-510
From: Jim Couch <zuikoholic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 15:25:53 -0800
And to underline Moose's point - I LOVE the shutter speed ring location
on the OMs, found it much preferable to having to  try and  move
knurled  knob  on the top plate! (May have something to do with the fact
that I always got a thumb in the right eye when I did!) :) I also liked
the fact that all the exposure controls were right there for the left
hand, leaving the right to just deal with the shutter release.

Jim