[OM] Re: Pics of E-1 successor!!!

Subject: [OM] Re: Pics of E-1 successor!!!
From: DACattani@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 21:21:38 EST

Hmmm...looks nice. On a E-510, it might be a good backpacking combination.
Need to see more info on the 12-60. Add an OM 50/2 and one  would have a nice
kit.

Dave in Denver

ian.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Hmmm, a  12-60mm F/2.8-4 zoom, that looks.......useful, and possibly a
little more  compact than the venerable 14-54, or is it my imagination?
Hard to tell  from the photos.  I do hope that's going to be the
standard lens for  these things, 24mm was about as wide as I ever shot
with  35mm.

http://www.aol.com.