[OM] Re: Acrobat alternative?

Subject: [OM] Re: Acrobat alternative?
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 19:53:11 -0800
> From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
>
> A while back an alternative PDF reader was suggested here but I can no
> longer find the reference.
>
> If anyone still has the link, please advise.

        http://www.apple.com/macosx/leopard

Sorry, couldn't resist. MacOS X has for years used Display Postscript
as its imaging model. All applications know how to read PDFs, and all
applications can write PDF. It's basically the native graphic format
of MacOS X.

:::: Apple's market share does provide us with an accurate reading of
the percentage of reasonable people in our society. -- Roger Ebert ::::
:::: Jan Steinman <http://www.VeggieVanGogh.com> ::::