[OM] Re: Truncate and change subject lines PLEASEEEEEEE

Subject: [OM] Re: Truncate and change subject lines PLEASEEEEEEE
From: "Robert Swier" <om.swier@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 01:03:04 -0500
To handle the sheer volume of email on this list, I created a
dedicated gmail account. I send the individual emails there, and
they're sorted by subject heading. I look through the headings when I
have time, and read what I'm interested in. I don't use the acount for
regular mail, since it would just get burried underneath all the OM
messages.

Also, gmail is very good at displaying only the new part of a message,
so there's a lot less text on the screen for your eyes to search
through.

Robert Swier
Toronto