[OM] Re: What worked and what didn't.

Subject: [OM] Re: What worked and what didn't.
From: "Scott Peden" <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 22:47:19 -0800
My hand is up for replacing rubber seals and O rings, and air leaks too in
pressure hoses, though water is a lot thicker than air.

I've been thinking about getting one of those camera bags for the E-500,
though it doesn't fog up inside the lens on a cold damp day (my breath just
clouds the eye piece and my glasses when I'm trying to shoot, so I can't see
to shoot)

The C-5050 of mine, we;;, I was sure I'd lost that 3-4 times due to rain,
twice it got wet so fast I popped the batteries right out and tossed it in
the driest place I could find in my pack.....but the worst I have
experienced was that moisture gets easily into the Wide angle/Macro I have
on the lens adaptor. What kind of grease/oil could I use to keep that from
leaking as rapidly as a water fall?
Scott