[OM] Re: Reviews of E-410 and E-510

Subject: [OM] Re: Reviews of E-410 and E-510
From: "Scott Peden" <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 23:00:22 -0800
Andrew,

I was kidding you about the Banana Slug shot
Most of our 'Nanners are 5-7 inches long though I have pics of them as long
as my foot, which my boot is 12 inches long.
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=1490463&uid=695857

And as far as the camera shake, you did fine, I was just giving you a bad
time.
I use the 500 mm with a 2 X hand held a lot and to get better than you did,
I need to have at least one thing to press the lens against, or rest it on
(like a barbed wire fence) to get good shot with minimal blur, but it seems
to takes 4 shots to get one that is better than the other three.

Scott