[OM] Re: NNNooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

Subject: [OM] Re: NNNooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!
From: "Scott Peden" <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 23:34:46 -0800
Comcast is no where trouble free where I am either, most of the folks that
have it for internet connections do so cause no other DSL service is
available.

SBC/AT&T hell, phone usually stays up even when the trees take the power
lines down.

Now I technically DON'T have SBC/AT&T I have Cruzio, who has to purchase
from SBC, so I get the same speed as they offer, but since I am using a
local company instead of a multinational conglomerate, I get service along
with my $32 dollars a moth for 3.0 DSL. I can pick up the phone from 9A to 5
P 5 days a weeks and from 9-2P on Saturday and speak with friendly live
people that want my problems to go away so I don't have to call again,
verses those idjits who know if they screw me up, no one will know who did
it.

Scott