[OM] Re: Reviews of E-410 and E-510

Subject: [OM] Re: Reviews of E-410 and E-510
From: "Scott Peden" <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 00:59:40 -0800
Andrew, the most recent pics of the Red Shoulder Hawk were hand held, the
end of the lens resting on the middle section of a 30 yr old barbed wire
fence, that is, it would bounce if I put any pressure on it, but that was my
'cheat'.

Where I  live the " Ariolimax dolichophallus" is the resident Nanner. The
largest in the world are here (both in length and reproductive organ) on the
San Francisco Peninsula where we have three varieties. It is the Mascot of
the local University, it is funnier than a rubber crutch when the "Banana
Slugs' track team beats out another school.
The range is spotty south of us, but rather continuous up to British
Colombia, they are old growth forest animals and not the variety that eat
your garden plants.

If your interested:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Banana+Slug+Alice+Harper&btnG=Google+Se
arch

They are one of the items I survey the first Wednesday of each month at Big
Basin Redwoods State Park, on about a 11 mile loop trail.

Scott