[OM] Re: Truncate and change subject lines PLEASEEEEEEE

Subject: [OM] Re: Truncate and change subject lines PLEASEEEEEEE
From: "Jez Cunningham" <jez.cunningham@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 10:44:19 +0100
Fully agree.  Your 329 messages are threded into <50 by gmail.  And I think
the reason digest users suffer is that those of us who subscribe
message-by-message and manage them in a threaded way in an intelligent mail
client or something like gmail, just don't understand why anyone would
voluntarily take the digest!  (Those stuck on dial-up excepted.)
I do try personally to snip, as I have hereunder.  And I prefer
top-posting - sorry if it's not your preference, but again gmail works
better that way by hiding all the quoted message.
By the way, gmail can now access pop3 servers so you don't even need to
change your subscribed email address!
br
Jez