[OM] Re: Ebay scam I walked into

Subject: [OM] Re: Ebay scam I walked into
From: Jim Couch <zuikoholic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 06:44:53 -0800
James & Ian,

I got one of these the other day, but the link looked suspect so I
passed on it, and reported it to eBay. The real tricky part of this is
that the mail DOES come through the eBay system. furthermore, mine came
through an established account. It appears that they are using hijacked
accounts, to hijack other accounts.

James - If you have not already, be sure to report your encounter to eBay.

Jim