[OM] Re: lighting

Subject: [OM] Re: lighting
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 14:47:30 -0500
Your lack of experience is showing through loud and clear.  Why in the
world do you think you'd need 600 watt seconds in a small room?  What
are you planning to do?  Set the subject on fire?

For them what speaks guide numbers instead of watt seconds 600 watt
seconds is approximately equal to 6 T-32's at full power.

Dr. Flash