[OM] Re: Sensia vs. Provia question

Subject: [OM] Re: Sensia vs. Provia question
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 15:05:59 -0500
i think Sensia 100 was done for accurate skin tone reproduction as were
the Fujicolor portrait films.  Looks like those have been replaced with
a new professional line of portrait films with better scanning
characteristics.  B&H is selling Sensia but I couldn't find it on Fuji's
web site.

Chuck Norcutt