[OM] Re: NNNooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!/now cable provider?

Subject: [OM] Re: NNNooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!/now cable provider?
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 20:31:58 +0000
My major gripe, and about the only one, is the almost daily annoying "emergency
alert system test" thing that pops up screeching in the middle of whatever I'm
watching. Why can't they do this at 3:00 a.m. instead of 9:15 p.m.?

Well, never mind. I was up till 5:00 a.m. yesterday -- acttually today --
watching "The Sopranos" reruns on A&E, and other stuff, so it still would have
irritated me. But it's supposed to be a weekly thing, and they seem to do it
daily.

As for the phone calls, I just told them to quit %(*#@%& calling me, and they
did. I've stopped being nice to telephone solicitors, and I have a fierce and
colorful vocabulary, which I have little hesitation to employ.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --