[OM] Re: lighting

Subject: [OM] Re: lighting
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 17:53:40 -0800
Allen,

As one of the people recommending against this purchase I understood that
you had decided to just buy them despite our recommendations against them.

Anyway lets get back to the real question:

Perhaps it may be worth you visiting a local professional camera store that
does rentals and see what they have you can take home for a weekend? Get two
lights, two stands, two umbrellas and maybe a medium softbox. You can invest
maybe $50-75 in a small rental and see what you can do with the lights in
your space. Some stores offer you a discount of the rental price if you
decide to buy.

Dan S.