[OM] Re: lighting

Subject: [OM] Re: lighting
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 18:31:24 -0500
Well, I'm a bit confused but not angry.  I especially wouldn't be angry
if you didn't buy one of those panels since I recommended against you
buying them... as did everyone else here (two more?) who chimed in... on
this forum at least.  And those guys on the other forums don't know what
they're talking about so they don't count.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt