[OM] Re: NNNooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

Subject: [OM] Re: NNNooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2007 01:15:00 +0000
I've tried the not answering "out of area" and "tollfree number" calls, etc.,
but by not answering them, they keep calling. I got 12 calls in 15 days from
one of my credit card providers trying to sell me disability insurance that
would pay my credit card bill if something, like sickness or injury, occurred
and I was temporarily without an income. I kept telling them that I'm retired,
have a guaranteed lifetime government pension and Social Security, both on
direct deposit, so even if I break a leg tomorrow, my income stays the same, so
"Quit calling me!" They kept saying they would. When they didn't after a dozen
calls, I asked if there was a supervisor I could talk to, and I cussed some
poor person out, and they haven't called again. And I have cancelled the card,
just on principle. I've got too many of those damn things anyway. They attract
Leicas and such.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from