[OM] Re: EC 14 connection

Subject: [OM] Re: EC 14 connection
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 21:04:57 -0500
There's an interesting optical question that pops into my head here and
I don't know the answer.  The EC-14 is not designed to handle the full
image circle of an OM lens.  But since the resulting image is the
smaller image circle of the 4/3 sensor does it matter?  Might the EC-14
end up vignetting even the reduced size image or have some other
detrimental effect I'm not smart enough to figure out?  I dunno.

Has anyone tried it?

Chuck Norcutt