[OM] Re: OT Telemarkerters (Was: NNNooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!)

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Telemarkerters (Was: NNNooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!)
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2007 14:53:04 +0000
One of my many ex-wives did telephone surveys for years, genuine surveys, not
selling anything, just getting folks' opinions on various things for clients
who paid her fairly well. And she was good at it. So, as a result, I don't have
any problem with those people. I'll take five or ten minutes to answer the
questions for them. I'm always more than willing to express my opinion on
anything, as I guess some of you may have noticed.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --

From: David Thatcher <davidt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
--snip--
> Today (AND I KID YOU NOT!!!) I was called to participate in a performance
> survey ON THE *$&#$@! PERFORMANCE SURVEY!!!
>
> if they spent as much on the installations & maintenance  as they do on
> the surveys, I'd be looking for a job in a different industry...
--snip-